Hot Cheese: Over 50 Gooey, Oozy, Melty Recipes
DescriptionTurn up the heat, it's time to get cheesy! The cookbook Hot Cheese celebrates the magical combination of heat and cheese in over 50 recipes. Whether melted between crusty bread, baked until browned and bubbly, or fried for the perfect crunch-to-ooze factor, there are limitless ways to enjoy the thrill of hot cheese. - Includes no-fuss snacks, hearty and healthy-ish meals, and party favorites
- Features twists on beloved classics and inventive, cheesy combinations
- Filled with bright and stylish photography to satisfy any cheese lover Melt over delectable recipes like Easy Poutine, Smoked Gouda Chicken Cordon Bleu, and The Best Nachos in the World. This cheesy cookbook also features handy guides to throwing your own fondue or raclette party. - Filled with plenty of guilty pleasures, kid-friendly recipes, and crowd-pleasers, this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves cheese and comfort food.
- Good for newbie chefs, parents who cook for picky kids, and hosts who want to serve something they know everyone will enjoy.
- Makes a great host or hostess gift for the friend who loves throwing dinner parties, making cheese boards, and hosting raclette nights.
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Home by Allison Arevalo and Erin Wade, QUESO! Regional Recipes for the World's Favorite Chile-Cheese Dip by Lisa Fain, and World Cheese Book by Juliet Harbutt.
September 01, 2020
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Polina Chesnakova is a Seattle-based food writer, recipe developer, and cooking class instructor whose work has been featured in Culture, The Washington Post, Saveur, The Kitchn, and Seattle Magazine. Paul Sirisalee is a still life photographer based in New York City.