If you've always wanted to say "yes" to homesteading, but don't know where to start, then keep reading...
A lot of famous and successful people are embracing the life of a homesteader.
Homesteading has become a catharsis for people who finally want to live the life of a producer rather than a mere consumer.
Thousands of people all over the globe have decided to say "yes" to gardening and domesticating animals.
But, are you uncertain and hesitant to take the step?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, homesteading doesn't have to be difficult.
This book will give you the necessary information and tools. Here's just a fraction of what you'll discover in this book:
- The powerful techniques to do homesteading.
- The 11 essential homesteading skills.
- Why expanding your homestead too soon is hurting your progress - and what you need to do instead.
- How to get the perfect piece of land without breaking the bank.
- The lies that GMO companies tell you about your food.
- How to save money with just one simple change in your routine.
- A piece of advice provided by Brett McLeod from the Antioch University New England, which helps you find an alternative means to mainstream consumerism.
- The biggest mistake people make in homesteading.
- The 15 homesteading income ideas to help you sustain your homesteading journey.
Research by the Homestead National Monument of America demonstrated that the minorities had the most impact in terms of homesteading improvements.
And another dissertation pointed out the sustainability of homesteading, which means you can enjoy the benefits without having to kill yourself trying.
Take a second to imagine how you'll feel once you finally learn the fundamentals of homesteading and how your family and friends will react when you can finally provide food for your family (and even your neighbors). If you have a burning desire to learn all these relevant skills and principles now, and finally purchase your first block of land, then scroll up and click "add to cart".