Grace for the Moment: 365 Devotions for Kids
From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado, this 365-day devotional will help kids understand and live out God's grace as they form a habit of daily Bible reading.
Adapted from the bestselling devotional for adults, Grace for the Moment: 365 Devotions for Kids
- presents the message of God's grace in a way that children, ages 6 to 10, can understand
- is perfect for families to read together or for older readers to enjoy alone
- offers a devotion and scripture for each day to encourage regular time with God
- includes a "Growing in Grace" opportunity with each devotion, offering practical and easy-to-do activities to help kids apply God's grace--because giving grace is just as important as receiving it
- discusses the same topic each day as the devotional for adults, so families can grow together
This fun daily devotional for kids will help your family connect with God's heart of grace and will inspire you to live out His grace toward others. Whether you're looking for a just-because gift; a present to commemorate a decision of faith, baptism, or confirmation; or a holiday gift, give your child the gift of God's grace--every day.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Desde su inicio en el Ministerio en 1978, Max Lucado ha servido a iglesias en Miami, Florida; Río de Janeiro, Brasil y San Antonio, Texas. Actualmente sirve como ministro principal en la Iglesia de Oak Hills en San Antonio. Es el autor inspiracional más vendido de Estados Unidos con más de 140 millones de libros impresos.
Siga su sitio web en MaxLucado.com