Good Manners for Kids at School: Book for Kids Starting School to Learn Values and Use Manners in the Classroom.
Your kids may be familiar with basic manners such as saying 'please' or covering their mouth when coughing. However, starting school raises whole new issues. Children spend about one-third of their day at school so it's important that manners don't fall by the wayside when parents are not there. Give your child the confidence to face anything and feel comfortable as they start the next chapter in their lives.
- Full color throughout the book
- Each page covers one manner to adopt
- Simple language children can understand
- Great way for teachers to introduce classroom rules
- Gives kids the confidence they are getting it right
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate