Frommer's Easyguide to Las Vegas 2020
DescriptionUp-to-date and to-the-point, Frommer's EasyGuide to Las Vegas 2020 supplies a thorough yet portable plan for taking on Sin City―and winning big! With the most trusted name in travel showing you the way, you'll experience the megawatt glitz of the Vegas Strip, relive the old-school glamour of the Rat Pack's heyday, and try gourmet cuisine crafted by some of the world's best-known chefs. Everything has been freshly researched and updated for 2020―a must in a city where things change faster than you can say "mama needs a new pair of shoes!" Frommer's EasyGuide to Las Vegas 2020 contains: - Tons of useful maps, including a detachable foldout one
- Itineraries by interest so you can explore the city by iconic sights, plan the perfect bachelor or bachelorette party, or take in the wonders (Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and more) that are an easy drive from the city
- Excursions beyond the casinos to enjoy Vegas's luxe spas, unparalleled shopping, surprisingly compelling history museums and nearby natural attractions
- Entertainment and nightlife covering everything from lavish Cirque du Soleil spectacles to risqué revues and all-night dance parties
- Candid reviews that run the gamut of places to eat, stay, play, and shop―from the budget-friendly to the ultra-luxe
- Helpful planning info for getting there, getting around, and getting the most bang for your buck About Frommer's There's a reason Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Too short to be a showgirl, too bad at math to be a card dealer, Grace Bascos has earned her keep in Las Vegas the next best possible way: as a freelance food and travel writer dedicated to all things Sin City. When she isn't eating, drinking, partying and relaxing through town for her craft, she occasionally leaves her pampered bubble to tour musical festivals around the world.Bascos writes a weekly dining column, Dishing with Grace, for Vegas Seven, and is the dining editor for Vegas/Rated. She is also a regular contributor to USA Today's Experience Las Vegas blog, as well as many other local and regional publications. She resides in Las Vegas, NV.