French Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the French Revolution, the Life of Marie Antoinette and the Impact Made by Napoleon Bonaparte
If you want to discover captivating stories of people and events of the French Revolution, then keep reading...
Two captivating manuscripts in one book:
- The French Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Ten-Year Revolution in France and the Impact Made by Napoleon Bonaparte
- Marie Antoinette: A Captivating Guide to the Last Queen of France Before and During the French Revolution, Including Her Relationship with King Louis XVI
Few historical events are as greatly revered and entirely misunderstood as the French Revolution that began in 1789. The memory of this complicated and lengthy political, violent uprising has been generally painted in broad--and oversimplified--strokes.
While the French Revolution was certainly centered around two lavish monarchs and an enlightened common class, there was so much more going on behind the scenes. Even after the abolition of the French monarchy, France struggled to find a balance between public self-governance and European stability. A fragile government, merely a shell of its former self following the Reign of Terror under Robespierre, was no match for the military and political prowess of Napoleon I.
Some of the topics covered in part 1 of this book include:
- A Brief History of the French Monarchy
- Philosophies of the Times
- France in the 18th Century
- Marie Antoinette, Madame Deficit
- Taxes, Famine, and the Enlightenment
- Sieyes' "What is the Third Estate?"
- The National Assembly
- Death of the Dauphin
- Bastille Day
- The First Mayor of Paris
- Declaration of the Rights of Man...and The Women's March
- France at War
- The Flight to Varennes
- Storming the Tuileries
- The Monarchy is Outlawed
- The Fate of the Colonies
- The Louisiana Purchase
- The Reign of Terror
- The New French Calendar
- Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte
- In the Days and Years Afterward
- And much, much more!
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- An Archduchess is Born
- Maria Antonia Becomes Marie Antoinette
- The Dauphine
- Queen at Nineteen
- A Marriage at Odds with Itself
- The Issue of Heirs
- Madame Deficit
- Count Axel von Ferson
- The Lost Children
- The Diamond Necklace Scandal
- Queen of Fashion
- The French Revolution
- The October Chapter
- Anxious Days at the Tuileries
- An Attempt to Flee
- Death of the Monarchy
- And much more!
So if you want to learn more about the French Revolution, click the "add to cart" button!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate