Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track
DescriptionGet Money for Your Business!
Learn the Financing Fast Track Strategies Used by Successful Entrepreneurs and Investors Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track will help readers learn how to get funding for a business and build strong business credit ratings -- the right way. The authors cover these important aspects of business credit and finance:
- How to obtain business credit cards and small business loans
- How to easily build business credit ?
- Finding unique financing strategies for your business
- How to understand the opportunities--and pitfalls--of crowd funding Finance Your Own Business will teach:
- The power of business credit
- How to get an SBA loan
- The secrets of micro lenders
- How to prepare your own PPM
- The risks of using retirement funds
- Financing scams to avoid Bonus: The book's Business Credit Resource Guide provides you with valuable contacts to begin building your business credit.
January 05, 2016
5.9 X 0.9 X 8.9 inches | 0.7 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Garrett Sutton: Garrett Sutton, Esq. is the bestselling author of Start Your Own Corporation, Loopholes of Real Estate, and seven other books. His rm, Corporate Direct, has formed thousands of corporations and LLCs for clients from around the world. Gerri Detweiler is an author, talk show host, speaker, and credit expert. She has written or co-authored five books and has been quoted in more than 3,000 news interviews.