F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
Richard Benson (Author)
Description"It's instant comic relief." -- Daily Glow Celebrating the creative side of failure "F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. This funny book for teens celebrates the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to. F in Exams gathers the most hilarious and inventive test answers provided by students who, faced with a question they have no hope of getting right, decide to have a little fun instead. Whether in science (Q: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register? A: Mariah Carey), the humanities (Q: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common? A: Unusual names), math, or other subjects, Richard Benson's book proves that while everyone enjoys the spectacle of failure, it's even sweeter to see a FAIL turn into a WIN.
- Contains 250 hilariously wrong test answers from exams in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Business and Technology, Psychology, History and Geography, and English.
- Laugh out loud funny for teachers and students alike.
- With the handwriting - and doodles - of the test taker, readers will have flashbacks of anxiously sitting over a test paper chewing on the end of a pencil. Fans of F for Effort and F This Test will love F in Exams...and perhaps be a little envious of the students who took full advantage of not knowing the correct answer. Celebrating the creative side of failure with 250 totally wrong test answers.
- A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
- Makes a great graduation, teacher appreciation and teacher retirement gift
February 23, 2011
5.0 X 0.6 X 6.9 inches | 0.42 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Richard Benson is the author of several humor books. He lives in London.
"It's instant comic relief. "