Every Man's Bible-NIV-Deluxe Heritage
DescriptionECPA 2015 Christian Book Award Finalist!
The Bible for every battle every man faces! This is a man's type of Bible--straight talk about the challenges of life. Every Man's Bible has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, and competition to integrity and more and trusted advice from the pros, just for men. Every Man's Bible is written by the best-selling author of the Every Man's series, Steve Arterburn.
- New International Version text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God--This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man's life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know--Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About--Gives insight into the Bible's vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives--Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold--Sound advice from the pros: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, and Chuck Swindoll
Tyndale House Publishers
April 01, 2014
6.12 X 1.87 X 8.75 inches | 2.25 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate