Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Coloring Book (Activity Books, Mindfulness and Meditation, Illustrated Floral Prints)
Johanna Basford (Illustrator)
DescriptionA special artist's edition of the international bestseller Enchanted Forest with 20 illustrations from the original book, ready to color and frame. "The colorists have a queen, and her name is Johanna Basford." - New York Magazine "Consider trading in your yoga mat for a set of markers and peruse the gorgeous gardens of Basford's imagination." - The Huffington Post"The best coloring book for anxiety." - Teen Vogue "This book celebrates the glory of all things green and nature-y in the best way possible: coloring book form! Even if you don't want to add color, the illustrations themselves are frame-worthy loveliness." - Brit+ Co From the publisher that brought you the hugely successful #1 New York Times bestsellers Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest, this special artist's edition features 20 beautiful, removable art prints for coloring in. Coloring fans of all ages will enjoy immersing themselves in a selection of the most popular artworks from the original book featuring owls, unicorns, hot air balloons, birdhouses, floral skulls, a magic castle, and more. The stunning illustrations make for beautiful and affordable wall décor whether they are customized in color or left as simple, black and white line drawings. Special features of the artist's edition include:
- Presented in a new, large-scale format for maximum coloring enjoyment
- Printed on thicker, high-quality card stock
- Can be used with a variety of mediums including both colored pencils and markers
- Poster book-style prints can be removed easily for framing, display, or craft projects
- Only one image is printed on each pull-out poster so coloring artists don't have to make an impossible choice between favorites Fans of Leila Duly, Millie Marotta, and Daisy Fletcher will devour Johanna Basford's intricate scenes of flora and fauna.
Search #JohannaBasford on social media for hundreds of thousands of examples of shading and coloring techniques. Get inspired and get started!
February 17, 2015
9.8 X 0.5 X 9.8 inches | 1.2 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Johanna Basford is an illustrator and ink evangelist who creates intricate and hand-drawn illustrations rooted in the flora and fauna that surrounds her home in rural Scotland.