DK Eyewitness Washington, DC
DescriptionPlanning a trip to Washington, DC? Look no further. Whether you want to stroll beneath the cherry blossoms, visit the iconic domed Capitol, or tour the magnificent White House, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Washington, DC has to offer. Washington, DC delights at every turn. Wherever you go, there is a marvel of architecture to be discovered, a scenic view to be savoured, or a world-famous museum to be enjoyed. And that's not to mention the lush green spaces and secret sanctuaries waiting to welcome weary travellers after a long day of sight-seeing. Our annually updated guide brings this beautiful city to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations. You'll discover: - our pick of Washington DC's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Washington, DC from Capitol Hill to Penn Quarter, The Mall to Georgetown
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go Want the best of Washington, DC in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Washington, DC for top 10 lists to all things Washington, DC. Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness USA
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer