DK Eyewitness London
DescriptionPlanning a trip to London? Look no further. Whether you want to tread the footsteps of kings and queens in the royal palaces, catch a show in the vibrant West End theatre district, or sample the tantalizing array of street food from around the world, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that London has to offer. Every corner of London is brimming with personality. Dripping in pomp and tradition, Whitehall and Westminster are best known for their iconic sights and regal architecture. The rolling fields and peaceful woodlands of Hampstead Heath feel a world apart from the financial district of the City, where corporate suits can be seen flocking into futuristic skyscrapers. And when the sun sets, Soho bursts into life - the perfect spot for an evening out. Our annually updated guide brings this cosmopolitan capital to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations. You'll discover: - our pick of London's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of London, from Mayfair to Shoreditch, King's Cross to the South Bank
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go Want the best of London in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 London for top 10 lists to all things London. Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Great Britain
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.