DK Eyewitness Tokyo
DescriptionA sprawling metropolis where the past and future collide.
Whether you want to watch traditional Japanese theatre, sample Michelin-starred cuisine or take an unforgettable trip to Mount Fuji, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Tokyo has to offer. A city that blends tradition seamlessly with the ultra-modern, visitors to Tokyo can be strolling amidst serene shrines and peaceful zen gardens one minute and surrounded by futuristic skyscrapers, rowdy karaoke bars and neon-lit arcades the next. Our newly updated guide brings Tokyo to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations. You'll discover: - our pick of Tokyo's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Tokyo, from Western Tokyo to Northern Tokyo, Central Tokyo to further afield
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go Want the best of Tokyo in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Tokyo.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer