Discover Cape Town and the Winelands -- a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and wine lovers!
Whether you want to hike up Table Mountain, see the penguins at Boulders Beach, sip on world-class wine in Stellenbosch or enjoy Cape Malay bobotie in Bo-Kaap, this travel book will ensure you find your way around Cape Town and the Winelands with ease. With a new lightweight format, this Cape Town and the Winelands travel guide is perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move. Inside, you'll find:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Cape Town and the Winelands' must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of V&A Waterfront and Robben Island, District Six Museum, the Castle of Good Hope, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden and more.
- Cape Town and the Winelands' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing.
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip -- including family activities and things to do for free.
- A laminated pull-out map of Cape Town and the Winelands, plus five full-color area maps.
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
Welcome to Cape Town and the Winelands. Perched at the foot of Africa, Cape Town's golden beaches, wild forests and cosmopolitan nightlife melts into vine-covered slopes in the Winelands. From Groot Constantia Wine Estate and Simon's Town to the Cape of Good Hope and Franschhoek, this indispensable guidebook will help you discover the best of Cape Town and the Winelands.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cape Town and the Winelands into helpful lists of 10. Discover the best parks and reserves, places to eat, shopping and wine festivals. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cape Town and the Winelands
has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. Like what you see? Try other guides in the series!
Take the work out of planning a short trip with the DK Eyewitness Top 10
series. It's the ultimate travel guide packed with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to make your weekend trip or cultural break memorable. Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness South Africa