DK Eyewitness Alaska
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-color photography, this 100% updated guide to Alaska brings you the best of this scenic state in a brand-new, lightweight format.What's inside? - full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, drives, and itineraries
- our pick of Alaska's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Alaska, from Anchorage to the Arctic
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Alaska travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveler, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go. Travelling around the USA? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA. DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer