The ultimate diabetes journal for kids of all ages
Special edition journal with matte cover
Our goal is to create a simple, effective, convenient and easy to use daily diabetes logbook for kids. Designed specifically for kids and their special needs.
"I created this journal for my daughter Evelyn when she was first diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. At the time, I could not find a comprehensive and easy to use journal for monitoring her daily meals and insulin. So I created one...
Over the years I have improved upon my initial design, but the original goal has always stayed the same - simple, quick, effective and fun."
Retro Kid Supply Co. (Type One Toddler / Type One Teen / Retro Kid(R))
Key Features: Simple, Quick, Effective
- Unique and convenient two page layout for daily journaling.
- Detailed shot location with pictures and daily notes.
- Two easy ways to record the date or day of the week. You can write down the exact date or just check the day.
- Dedicated note section with dot grid pattern for all types of notes, diagrams and handwriting styles.
- Personalized: "This book belongs to" page along with emergency contacts.
- Individual meal section with notes including snacks and night time monitoring.
- Space for basal rate, bolus insulin, blood glucose level, carb ratio, target correction and activity notes.
- 12 Weeks with over 170 pages (two pages per day plus notes).
- Portable and convenient size.
- Simple, effective layout and design.
- Large bold print.
Visit our brand store for more great products: Retro Kid Supply