DescriptionBest-selling author and educator Karyn Henley brings her natural ability to communicate God's truth to children in the Day by Day Begin to Read Bible. Kids will love the friendly style and parents will love the fact that their kids are learning about God's Word while they are learning to read. With the easy Day-By-Day format, this Bible is a must-have for any parent.
- Simplified concepts, not just simplified words
- Easy day-by-day format
- Perfect for beginning readers
- I-did-it star rewards kids for completing a story
- Whimsical illustrations will capture the imagination of young readers
- Illustrations by former Veggie Tale illustrator Joe Sapulich
- Ministry value: Teaches children God's Word as they strengthen their reading muscles
Tyndale House Publishers
February 01, 2007
6.58 X 1.25 X 8.56 inches | 2.34 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Award-winning author Karyn Henley has written over one hundred titles. She received her MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband, a jazz drummer.