Find gravitational stability and embrace your natural radiance with this intergalactic guide to self-care. Cosmic Care
brings readers on a dreamy journey through space to reveal tips that will help them unlock their inner glow.
Featuring the visionary art and signature style of Robin Eisenberg, Cosmic Care
is an escape into a vivid, immersive universe that's simultaneously familiar, relatable, and out of this world. Filled with vibrant illustrations and never-before-seen art
, Cosmic Care
offers feel-good advice to relax, find peace, stop and smell the bioluminescent flora, and bring out your stellar luminosity.
- Pairs bite-size pieces of advice with vibrant illustrations
- Blends the earthly and the extraterrestrial
- Offers a unique take on traditional self-care The formation of a star begins with gravitational instability, but with a little cosmic care, it evolves into a luminous celestial object--and you can, too.
- Great for fans of Robin Eisenberg's art and illustrations
- A wonderful gift for anyone who loves self-care, the cosmos, astrology, and anything witchy
- Add it to the shelf with books like Strange Planet
by Nathan W. Pyle, Basic Witches
by Jaya Saxena, and The Witch's Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit
by Arin Murphy-Hiscock.
About the Author
Robin Eisenberg is an artist and illustrator based in Los Angeles. Her vibrant, technicolor illustrations of alien women have been featured in Nylon, Playboy, LA Weekly, and more, and she''s done a number of collaborations with popular brands like Vans and Thrasher. When she''s not drawing, she practices self-care by taking long drives around LA, watching Star Trek, and petting cute dogs.