DescriptionContainer Succulents is the perfect book for container gardening beginners who don't have a lot of space to work with. The beautiful photographs of succulent decor are sure to inspire your inner gardener, interior designer and all-around house plant lover. Learn how to care for and display individual succulent varieties, or get creative with groupings that combine multiple plants with complementary colors, shapes and sizes. Whether you prefer a garden that is simple or intricate, this book covers all the basics of container selection and succulent care to ensure healthy plants. This book shows you how to:
- Use the colors and textures of your containers to enhance the tones and textures of the succulents to create stunning visual combinations
- Repurpose old cans and kitchenware to create interesting and healthy new homes for your succulents
- Use unconventional and openwork containers (like an antique birdcage) to add a new dimension to a composition
- Plant succulents in antique urns and pedestals for a touch of the unexpected
- Use traditional planters and baskets to create interesting design effects
- Create attractive soil surfaces and use cuttings to create original arrangements
- And much more!
September 17, 2019
7.4 X 0.5 X 9.9 inches | 0.9 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Kentaro Kuroda is the owner of Flora Kuroda Engei in Saitama prefecture, specializing in imagining group plantings and nostalgic vignettes. He is a blogger and the author of several books and numerous articles in his native Japan. Ayako Eifuku has garnered many fans in Japan for her charming group plantings and arrangements that bring out each plant's individual characteristics and are known for their sensitive use of color and feminine touch. She is writer and a teacher of groups and individuals interested in enhancing their daily lives through plants.