Codes and Ciphers: 500 LARGE PRINT Cryptograms to Exercise Your Mind.
This book contains 500 cryptograms, coded quotes from people throughout time...
Learn what well-known names like Albert Einstein, Benjamin Disraeli and Winnie The Pooh had to say about life.
What the likes of: -
- Woody Allen has to say about sex and death
- Oscar Wilde has to say about shopping and woman
- Eddie Murphy has to say about why he visits supermarkets
- Marilyn Monroe says about being a woman
Cryptograms can be traced back to well before the birth of Christ, to the hieroglyphs used by the Egyptians in a secret language known only to the scribes who used them to transmit the messages for the Kings.
Now fast forward to more modern times and coded message in the form of cryptograms were used by the military to exchange secret information between the commanders in the field and their headquarters.
Can you crack the messages like the experts from the past working in Bletchley Park or there modern counterparts of the secret world of ciphers in GCHQ or Langley.Solving cryptograms has been shown to improve the memory, vocabulary as well as delaying the onset of various mental disorders and keeps the brain fit.
In this book, you will find:
- Five hundred carefully selected cryptogram puzzles, a set of hints, the full decrypted text along with a few basic tips on how to solve them.
- This book is meticulously formatted and proofread so you will not be mis leaded by typos grammar errors or repetitive phrases.
- LARGE PRINT FORMATTING Making this book easy on the eyes, if not the brain.
- A variety of simple, medium, and hard difficulty puzzles to suit all code breakers.
- Slow down or reduce cognitive decline by working on the cryptograms and keep your brain fit and young.
The cryptograms in this book all have different substitution systems.
Looking for words with apostrophes or common letters may help you get started are phrases where letters have been substituted. The most commonly used letters in the English language are E; A; R; I; O; T; N; and S.
So now it is up to you to start exercising your brain and solving these phrases without looking at the hints or answers in the rear of the book.
So, scroll back up this page and add it to your cart NOW....
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Faith Martin is the author of fifty novels, including the popular Detective Hillary Greene novels, which have sold over one million copies globally in just over a year. Writing as Maxine Barry, she has won an award for romance novels.