Chart a course for success with Clearing the Last Hurdle, Mapping Success on the California Bar Exam, a comprehensive text that includes substantive outlines on all Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) and California Essay Exam topics. With measurably positive results, authors Wanda Temm and Susan Bakhshian guide students through the process of bar preparation with clear and organized instruction, innovative strategies (like mind maps--an innovative tool for improving memory and associating concepts), and practice questions in all formats (for the MBE, the California Essay Exam, and the California Performance Test).
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Guidelines on how to formulate a game plan for preparing to take the bar
- Practice questions in multiple choice, essay, and performance test formats
- Score sheets with which students can assess their own progress
- Instruction on creating and using mind maps to improve memory and organize conceptual relationships
- Starter mind maps for MBE and California Essay Exam topics
- Exam-taking tips throughout
- Visual illustrations of key concepts
- Techniques for decreasing anxiety and stress and for building confidence
- Proven bar preparation strategies tailored to the California Bar Exam.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate