Christian Publishing 101: The comprehensive guide to writing well and publishing successfully--for new authors, editors, and students
DescriptionFully revised for 2020, with new chapters and updates throughout.
Christian Publishing 101 provides an overview of the vibrant Christian writing and publishing landscape through interviews with seasoned authors, experienced editors, and publishing professionals.
- Explore memoir, children's, fiction, devotionals, historical, poetry, collaborative writing, and more
- Discussions on digital footprint, blogging, and using social media effectively
- Advice on dealing with resistance, facing the nos, creating an active writing life, and writing from vocation
- Guidance on pitching to editors and agents, writing style, publishing options, editing your work, and making a living
- Assignments with each chapter encourage next steps
Contributors include some of the most accomplished names in Christian publishing: Jerry Jenkins, Mary DeMuth, James Scott Bell, Stan Jantz, Andy Scheer, Tim Beals, and Bill Myers.
Each chapter is brimming with useful information, helpful advice, and heart-felt encouragement for all on the writing journey. Perfect for any writer looking for insight, guidance, and inspiration.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate