When our loved ones leave this world, our connection with them does not end. These 101 miraculous stories of signs from beyond, amazing connections, and love that doesn't die will inspire and comfort you.
Death takes away the physical presence of our loved ones, but not their spirit. Sometimes they send us signs from beyond, or come to us in dreams or as angels. Sometimes our loved ones visit heaven but come back because it's not their time. Your faith will be renewed and you'll be awed by these miraculous true accounts, including:
- The young mother who went to heaven and asked for a little more time--and got it--so she could write letters to her daughters for all their milestones
- The widow who discovered the captions "I love you" and "I will always love you" had miraculously appeared on old photos of her husband
- The grandma with dementia who was never told about her granddaughter's death, but who announced that her granddaughter visited her regularly, and then related details of her death unknown to the rest of the family
- The woman at her friend Nancy's funeral who asked her to send a hug, and minutes later was approached by the priest, who embraced her and whispered, "Here's a hug from Nancy."
- The man struggling to write a eulogy for his brother--killed in an accident along with a friend--who goes for a walk and finds his shadow is accompanied by two distinctly different human shadows that don't match his body or movements
- And 96 more incredible stories!