Life begins again at 60 You'll be inspired by these tales of new love, new careers, new adventures, new purpose, and loads of fun
These stories from dynamic, active people over 60 prove the adage that age is just a number. Whether they're relaxing at home or traveling the world, married or single, working or retired, these folks do it all. Read about:
- Finding romance and love again at 60, 70, or 80
- Downsizing and enjoying the freedom of less
- Traveling the world and moving to new homes
- Starting new businesses, new jobs, and volunteering
- Getting in shape--with new sports and fitness routines
- Trying new things and proudly overcoming fears
- Finding new passions - for dancing, teach acting, sports cars and more
- Proof that older really is wiser
- And plenty of comic relief about pesky technology, creaky joints, and those "senior moments"
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.