Awaken your true power to heal your mind and soul with the ancient wisdom of the East.
Are you searching for a powerful path to healing your mind, body and soul? Do you want to become more in touch with the universe around you and discover ancient Eastern wisdom? Then this collection is for you.
Combining three profound and enlightening books on Eastern wisdom and spiritual practices, this collection unveils a new path to reclaiming your mental health and physical wellbeing. Tapping into the wisdom of Buddhism, the healing powers of Reiki, and how you can align your chakras and channel your inner energy, this bundle reveals a proven and practical path for transforming every area of your life.
If you've always wanted to discover Eastern wisdom, or if you're searching for a new and often-overlooked way of controlling anxiety and beating stress, then this collection is for you. With simple, straightforward advice and actionable methods which you can begin implementing the moment you finish reading, this book shows you how to begin reclaiming your mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
Inside Chakra Healing for Beginners, you'll discover:
- An Incredible Breakdown of The 7 Chakras (and Why You Should Pay Attention To Them)
- Surprising Ways That Your Chakras Become Blocked and Damaged
- Powerful Methods For Dissolving Blockages and Unleashing Your Inner Power
- A Practical Test For Figuring Out If You Have Blocked Chakras
- And How You Can Tap Into The Amazing Therapeutic Benefits of Chakra Healing
Inside Reiki Healing for Beginners, you'll learn:
- Reiki 101 - Everything You Need To Know About This Powerful Healing Technique
- The Secret Behind Reiki (and Why It Can Help You Live a Happier Life)
- Must-Know Advice For Embarking on Your Journey With Reiki
- A Practical Daily Reiki Practice For Cultivating Wellbeing
- And Essential Reiki Life Rules For Good Health
And inside Buddhism for Beginners, you'll uncover:
- How YOU Can Begin Applying Buddhist Teachings To Your Life
- A Breakdown of Buddhism's Origins and Fundamental Teachings
- Simple Beginner's Introductions To Key Buddhist Teachings
- Easy Ways To Discover The Power of Meditation
- 5 Steps For Beginning a Meditation Practice
- And So Much More...
About the Author
Sarah Allen is the author of What Stars Are Made Of, and has also been published in The Evansville Review, Cicada, and on WritersDigest.com. She grew up in the mountains of Utah where she got one MFA, and because she's a little bit crazy, she's now at work on a second MFA in the tropics of Florida. Other than writing poetry and books for children, she can be found singing show tunes too loudly, watching David Attenborough documentaries or, like Olivia and Ruth, hunting for treasure. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram!