It's fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest
card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game. Brain Quest 1st Grade Reading
helps kids aged 6-7 develop reading comprehension skills in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, featuring 56 illustrated stories just for first graders.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest 1st Grade Reading
includes questions on grammar, phonics, word choice, and more, helping kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it. Featuring:
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades). Brain Quest
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 56 illustrated stories and follow-on questions
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own - and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy