Baby Fox Finger Puppet Book is a sweet, entertaining board book with a finger puppet built right in. Where does Baby Fox play? How does Baby Fox find a snack? Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime. The simple, comforting stories
in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
- More than 6 million copies sold in the series
- Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
- An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together. With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby fox's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers.
- Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book
- Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for foxes and the forest
- Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
- Add it to the shelf with books like Babies in the Forest: First Lift-a-Flap
by Ginger Swift, Peek-Through Forest
by Jonathan Litton, and A Little Fox
by Rosalee Wren.