"Auras: How to See, Feel & Know," is like three books in one!
1. It's an information packed, full color, complete training manual with 17 time tested exercises and 47 photos and illustrations to help you quickly be able to see auras in vibrant color! It is the only full color book on auras available.
2. An entertaining read as Embrosewyn recalls his early childhood and high school experiences seeing auras, and the often humorous reactions by everyone from his mother to his friends when he told them what he saw.
3. Plus, a fascinating chapter on body language. Embrosewyn teaches in his workshops to not just rely on your interpretation of the aura alone, but to confirm it with another indicator such as body language. "Auras: How to See, Feel & Know" goes in depth with thorough explanations and great pictures to show you all the common body language indicators used to confirm what someone's aura is showing you.
- 17 dynamic eye exercises to help you rapidly begin to see the beautiful world of auras!
- 47 full color pictures and illustrations. Anyone with vision in both eyes can begin seeing vividly colored auras around any person with just 5 minutes of practice!
Learn how to:
- See the 7 layers of the aura using Embrosewyn's pioneering technique
- Understand the meaning of the patterns and shadows observed in the layers
- Train your eyes to instantly switch back and forth from aura to normal vision
- Understand the meaning and nuances of every color of the rainbow in an aura
- Use your aura as a shield against negative energy or people
- Power up your aura to have greater achievement in any endeavor
- Interpret body language to confirm observations of the aura
- Cut negative energy cords to disharmonious people
- Understand health conditions and ailments through the aura
The secret to aura sight is to retrain the focusing parts of your eyes to see things that have always been there, but you have never been able to see before. It's really not complicated. Anyone can do it using Embrosewyn's proven techniques and eye exercises. The author has been seeing brightly colored auras for over 60 years and teaching others to begin seeing auras within 5 minutes for the last 22 years. "Auras: How to See, Feel & Know," includes all the power techniques, tools and full color eye exercises from his popular workshops.
For those who already have experience seeing auras, the deeper auric layers and subtle auric nuances and the special ways to focus your eyes to see them are explained in detail, with full color pictures and illustrations to show you how the deeper layers and auric aberrations appear.
The best value by far, packed full of fascinating, useful information, filled with dozens of original illustrations, eye exercise and pictures, all in full color, plus dynamic, interactive content is.
A rainbow world of light awaits you!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
"I was amazed with Auras: How to See, Feel, & Know. The book is full of excellent information and detailed exercises that allow you to fully see Auras. Once I began reading, I was soon experiencing all the effects and enjoying the outcome. I have to say that I'm not surprised at how well this book is written because I have read several other books by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel, such a great author. I highly recommend anyone curious about Auras to get this book. You will open your mind up to wonders." Let's ReadCharles
"What a fascinating and enlightening read. I was mesmerized and completely immersed from the moment I started reading this wonderful book. I love the authors writing style. He covers so much material but he really describes everything in a very upbeat and easy to understand way. This is also the only book that I have seen that is a complete how-to manual and how-to train yourself and your eyes to see people's auras. I am completely blown away. Five big stars!" Anna Arontel
"I've been studying energy for quite a while and auras have always been a fascination category. I've read books, online resources and even full aura seeing courses. With that said, this is THE BEST resource I've had the pleasure of encountering so far. Not only does it teach you great exercises (and BIG thank you for the 3D images!) as it has a very insightful interpretation and healing section. These chapters have information that I've not encountered elsewhere This book is a BRILLIANT buy!" Isabel Martins
"A comprehensive set of instructions for anyone to train themselves to see auras. Takes you step by step through the process. What I really like about this book is that it contains multiple exercises (with excellent illustrations) that will help train your eyes to "see" auras since most people aren't used to looking at things in this manner. The writing is precise and helpful without being boring. It also contains some really great information on body language and how to read an aura once you finally see it. This is a perfect book for beginners to learn with or for advanced practitioners to use to add to their skill set." Kara
"Breathtaking clear, comprehensible and not too simple. A wonderful, informative book. It is a page turner as well. This one book covers the whole spectrum. What a delightful man and writer who engagingly shares his knowledge and experiences. I'm grateful I came across this. AND.....My aura sight improved immediately. I can easily see the first two or three layers. Great book." Gina Sanchez
"I was a huge skeptic and got the book thinking I was going to blast it in the reviews. After reading through it though I realize that I was completely wrong! The author does a great job explaining exactly what an aura is, as well as how to interpret them. There are very good exercises to help you train your eyes to see auras." Irish Times
"The author, a definitive authority on the subject, has provided the best insight on auras that I have found. If anyone else is looking for a book that disposes of boring rote techniques and useless chatter while providing illuminating provisions regarding the aura, then you can't do better than this one. I've no doubt that it's going to remain a primary reference in my personal library for a long time to come." E.A. Gray