If you've always wanted a better understanding of your inner self and those around you but can't get out of your own head, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Astrology: What You Need to Know About the 12 Zodiac Signs, Tarot Reading, Numerology, and Kundalini Rising
- Tarot: An Essential Beginner's Guide to Psychic Tarot Reading, Tarot Card Meanings, Tarot Spreads, Numerology, and Astrology
Are you sick and tired of not understanding why those around you do the things they do?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to questioning your own beliefs over and over again and discover something that works for you?
If so, then you've come to the right place!
You see, understanding your inner self and why those around you do the things that they do doesn't have to be difficult - even if you've studied intense psychology and sociology.
In fact, it's easier than you think!
A report on SBS.com.au demonstrated that going in for a reading session can cost hundreds of dollars, which is why this text includes all of the basics you may need to understand these readings for yourself.
This means that you can achieve a truer understanding of yourself and those around you without spending too much money.
Some of the topics covered in part 1 of this book include:
- The 12 Astrological signs and their deeper meaning!
- The basics of Numerology and how to apply it in everyday life!
- Seven ways that Tarot cards can predict your personality!
- ... and much, much more!
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- The easiest and fastest way to learn the Tarot and connect to your intuition.
- How reading the Tarot can help you improve your quality of life.
- How to take control over your life.
- How to use the Tarot deck to get valuable insight in different situations.
- How to choose and use your Tarot deck to get reliable feedback from your intuition.
- 5 great and super-easy memorization tricks.
- An easy to follow and understand, card by card, step by step, introduction and guideline to reading and comprehending Tarot cards.
- Finding your own meaning into the Tarot without feeling locked into the author's interpretation.
- How our ancestors were taking advantage of the Tarot in difficult situations.
- Great exercises for you to boost your skills and master the art of Tarot.
- 5 amazing tips on how to turn your passion for the Tarot into a meaningful and successful business.
- And much, much more!
If you want to learn more about the Astrology and Tarot, then scroll up and click the "add to cart" button!