Applied Microsoft Power BI (5th Edition): Bring your data to life!
DescriptionWritten by a Microsoft MVP and revised annually, this insightful guide introduces Microsoft Power BI - a cloud-hosted, business intelligence and analytics platform that democratizes and opens BI to everyone. Information workers will learn how to connect to popular cloud services to derive instant insights, create interactive reports and dashboards, and view them in the browser and on the go. Data analysts will discover how to integrate and transform data from virtually everywhere and then implement sophisticated self-service models for descriptive and predictive analytics. The book teaches BI and IT pros how to establish a trustworthy environment that promotes collaboration and how to implement Power BI-centric solutions for organizational BI. Developers will find how to integrate custom applications with Power BI, embed reports, and implement custom visuals to present effectively any data.
Ideal for both experienced BI practitioners or beginners, this book doesn't assume any prior data analytics experience. It's designed as an easy-to-follow guide that introduces new concepts with step-by-step instructions and hands-on demos.The book page at prologika.com/applied-microsoft-power-bi provides sample chapters, source code, and discussion forum.What's Inside: Power BI for Information Workers
- Get instant insights from cloud services and files
- Explore data with interactive reports
- Assemble dashboards with a few clicks
- Access BI content on mobile devices
- Import data from virtually anywhere
- Cleanse, transform and shape data
- Create sophisticated data models
- Implement business calculations
- Get insights from data
- Apply Machine Learning
- Enable sharing and collaboration
- Deploy to cloud and on premises
- Implement organizational BI solutions
- Automate Power BI
- Report-enable custom applications
- Build custom visuals
- and much more ...
January 01, 2020
7.52 X 1.07 X 9.25 inches | 1.98 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate