This book will assist in explaining how and why anxiety exists, how to appreciate the fact that anxiety is there to provide a safety alarm system. You may even come to love your anxiety. Ok, maybe not.
But you will learn ways to avoid the usual pitfalls of dealing with anxiety, such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, fishing, golfing, cleaning, jogging. We tend to rely on compulsive behaviours to deal with anxiety. This book will help to liberate you from the usual vices and free you up to live, and love the life you deserve.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- Deeper insight into the true nature of anxiety and how it works.
- The common misconceptions and the crucial differences between your anxiety and things like introversion.
- The practice of mindfulness and how it can help you get back in control and soothe your anxious mind and body.
- Ways in which you can destroy your negative thought patterns and shift your outlook toward the positive.
- The art of conversation and communication, and other important social skills that you might be missing.
- The ways in which you can deal with anxiety and panic outbreaks in public.
- How social anxiety impacts your relationships and how you can fight it on that front as well.
- ...and much, much more!