Ansel Adams 2021 Engagement Calendar
Ansel Adams (Author)
DescriptionCelebrate the creative vision of iconic artist and environmentalist Ansel Adams year-round with this hard-working, wire-bound desk planner, featuring smudge-proof writing paper and generous room for organizing weekly schedules.
Ansel Adams' "Authorized Edition" calendars have been a beloved annual tradition for over 35 years. This 2021 engagement calendar includes:
- Fifty-two spectacular black and white photographs by Ansel Adams, including some previously unpublished images, carefully selected and sequenced to reflect the changing seasons.
- Spacious 9" x 9.4" week-by-week format.
- Nature scenes from Yosemite National Park, Glacier National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and more.
- The perfect inspirational gift for lovers of fine art, photography, National Parks, and the outdoors.
- Photographs are printed in rich duotone on specialized photo paper, making each image suitable for framing at year's end.
- Interleaved with premium, no-smudge writing paper.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and major religious holidays.
- Printed and manufactured in the United States of America.
The photographs of Ansel Adams are among America's finest cultural treasures, and form the foundation of his tremendous legacy of environmental activism. One of the most influential artists of the 20th century, today his vision is as relevant and convincing as ever.
More than 45 years ago, Ansel Adams selected Little, Brown and Company as the sole authorized publisher of his photography. At the same time, he established The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust in order to ensure the continuity and protection of his legacy--both artistic and environmental. As Adams himself wrote, "Perhaps the most important characteristic of my work is what may be called print quality. It is very important that the reproductions be as good as you can possible get them." The authorized books, calendars, and posters published by Little, Brown have been rigorously supervised by the Trust to make certain that Adams' exacting quality standards are maintained.
Only such works published by Little, Brown and Company may be considered authentic representations of the genius of Ansel Adams.
For more ways to enjoy the photography of Ansel Adams, look for the Ansel Adams 2021 Wall Calendar and Ansel Adams' Yosemite.
July 28, 2020
9.0 X 8.9 X 0.3 inches | 1.05 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was the most honored American photographer of the twentieth century. Through the exhibition of his work, his writings, and his leadership in the Sierra Club, he was also a prescient and highly effective voice in the fight to preserve America's remaining wilderness.