This month we have over 18 articles and over 20,000 words of British themed writing.
Contents of Third Issue
- The Queen of British Pottery: Emma Bridgewater Feature
- Exploring Calke Abbey - The Home that Time Forgot
- Then & Now - London's Trafalgar Square
- The Abolition of Slavery - Feature on the abolition of the slave trade in the British Empire
- Lost in the Pond - Laurence Leaves Indiana for Chicago
- Exploring Hardy's Wessex - Places to visito for Hardy Fans
- Churchill on Film - Best Films featuring Churchill as a Character
- Brighton Pier - A history of Brighton's most famous landmark
- British Art
- History The Wellington Boot - A History of the iconic Welly
- Brit Book Corner - Rundown of latest books about Britain
- Richard III - A look a Richard III and his controversial place in history
- Anglophile 101 - Britain's Flags
- The National Trust - A History - A look at the history of this fantastic organization.
- Five British Writer's Museums - Places to get inspiration from your favorite British writers.
- Midwifery in the UK - A look at the history of Midwifery in the UK.
- The Slang Page - Travel Slang