Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions (Book + Digital Access)
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Includes 6 months' free ExamPrepConnect Digital Access with print purchase!
Doody's Medical Review: 100 Points; 5 Stars (First Edition)
The third edition of this highly acclaimed review continues to promote efficient, time-saving study by synthesizing the complex knowledge needed to pass the AGNP exam into a concise, well-organized format. It is updated with key information about the new AGNP certification exam, including new test format questions featuring photos of skin and eye conditions and EKGs, and more challenging drag-and-drop and multiple-choice questions. Also new to the third edition is information about nonclinical topics on the exam including research; culture, spirituality, and health practices; evidence-based medicine; epidemiology; and reimbursement guidelines. One hundred new review questions throughout the book and on the practice exam--including answer key and rationale--increase the total number of questions to 680.
Designed to help NP students boost their confidence through intensive study and high-quality questions, the third edition features a succinct, precisely targeted review of diseases commonly seen in primary care. It covers the complete adult life span from adolescence onward, and offers extensive test-taking techniques and question dissection and analysis sections that provide strategies for identifying the best clues during the problem-solving process. Organized by body system, sections are consistently formatted and encompass Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, Benign Variants, Differential Diagnosis, and individual Disease Review topics for each system. Additional outstanding features include Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls that help to focus system study on key information.
NEW TO THE THIRD EDITION
- Updated information reflecting the new AGNP certification exam
- New test format questions used by the ANCC, including photos of skin and eye conditions, EKGs, and more complex drag-and-drop and multiple-choice questions
- 100 new in-depth review questions for a total of 680
- Additional information about nonclinical topics including culture, spirituality, and health practices; evidence-based medicine; and more
- Provides a succinct, precisely targeted review of diseases commonly seen in primary care
- Delineates strategic "question dissection techniques" for study success
- Includes Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls to help prioritize and interpret test content
- Outlines Normal Findings and Benign Variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Offers intensive pharmacology review
- Content available digitally via ExamPrepConnect for study on the go
- All the high-quality content from the book
- Personalized study plan based on exam date
- 680 questions and answers with rationales--study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Lessons and flashcards on key information and abbreviations
- Discussion board to connect with AGNP exam-prep community
- Games to make studying fun
See access details inside book.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate