A Reference Guide to Surviving Nature: Outdoor Preparation and Remedies
A must-have in your pack! This easy to read guide will help outdoor first-timers to well-seasoned campers and hikers. Read this book and gain the confidence to get you and your loved ones outdoors. The authors cover the basics of emergency preparedness, including what gear you should carry on you for the safety of you and your family. Learn the basics of fire, shelter, water, food, first aid, and signaling. Read about the various plant, insect, animal, and weather threats that may affect you, coupled with color photos for easy identification. We cover both modern and natural suggestions for field medicine. A perfect gift for any adult or child who wants to get outside!
Inside you will find:
- Emergency Kits: Gear Selection and Use
- Poisonous Plants: ID, Color Photos, and Treatment
- Insects, Spiders, & Ticks: Color photos for ID and information on first aid
- Critters that Walk, Stalk, & Slither: Best practices along with color photos
- Wicked Weather: From Frostbite to Hypothermia: How to avoid and treat
- Basic Wilderness First Aid
- Planning a Fun and Safe Outing
- Pocket Emergency Field Kit and Checklist
- Appendix and Resource Guide: Medicinal Plants, Recipes, Gear, Notes, and much more!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate