21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way: Book + online video
DescriptionLearn How to Play the Ukulele in DAYS & Master 21 Songs!
Ready to learn how to play the ukulele...today? With 21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way, you can, even if you've never touched an instrument before!
And that's just the beginning...
This ukulele primer is the simplest, easiest, and most efficient way for beginner musicians to learn ukulele chords and master a whole set-list worth of songs.
- Step-by-step instruction AND videos are provided free with your purchase of this music book.
- NEW in the print edition: 10 Bonus 2 chord songs!
- No matter your learning style, you can read, listen, or watch as you play along with your ukulele.
- Learn and master one easy essential element at a time. With this innovative way to learn ukulele you'll steadily improve without getting frustrated or developing bad habits.
- You're learning from a Grammy Award nominated educator and former Harvard Master Class piano teacher.
- All songs are well-known, easy-to-learn folk songs so you can build your confidence and learn to play with ease.
AND all songs (from Row Row Row Your Boat to Jingle Bells to The Streets of Laredo) include: strum patterns, chord diagrams, sheet music, and lyrics -- everything you need to make your 1st--and 31st--song sound perfect.
So whether you read music already or are just searching for your personal Ukulele For Dummies, look no further! The 21 Songs in 6 Days ukulele songbook allows you to sing along, go back to review, and learn at your own pace with the FREE bonus online video instruction!Make it easy to master the ukulele... grab your copy of this Amazon #1 Best Seller today.
- Are You Sleeping?
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Three Blind Mice
- Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
- Hey, Ho, Nobody Home
- Ah, Poor Bird
- Frere Jacques
- Chatter With the Angels
- A Ram Sam Sam
- Shoo, Fly, Don't Bother Me (in F)
- Hush, Little Baby (in F)
- Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow (in F)
- Banana Boat Song (Day-O)(in F)
- Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie (in F)
- Buffalo Gals (in F)
- Clementine (in F)
- Down in the Valley (in F)
- Goodbye, Old Paint (in F)
- Hang Down Your Head, Tom Dooley (in F)
- The Streets of Laredo (in F)
- The Yellow Rose of Texas (in F)
- C, then G7 Etude
- Shoo, Fly, Don't Bother Me (in C)
- Hush, Little Baby (in C)
- Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow (in C)
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Buffalo Gals (in C)
- Banana Boat Song (in C)
- Down in the Valley (in C)
- Goodbye Old Paint (in C)
- The Streets of Laredo (in C)
- Jingle Bells
- This Land Is Your Land
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Oh, When the Saints
- I've Been Working on the Railroad
- Red River Valley
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Jenny Peters is one part of the sister duo responsible for 21 Songs in 6 Days. She stumbled upon the ukulele after finding 45 of them in one of her elementary school classrooms. Convinced she could turn her find into more than a whole lot of noise, she designed a program to teach all of her students to play successfully with only 30 minutes of class time a week. No one was more grateful than the teacher in the next classroom.
A former private piano teacher in Chicago with a Masters in Piano Performance from the University of Illinois, Jenny now lives in Highland Park. Married with three kids, she shares her home with three cats and more musical instruments than she would care to name.
Rebecca Bogart is the second half of the sister writing team. An acclaimed classical pianist, performer and teacher, Rebecca has been passionate about the piano and music her entire life. She has played for audiences in Italy, taught master classes at Harvard and won more than a few piano competitions. She made her solo debut at Carnegie Hall in early 2014.
Learn more at Amazon.com/author/Rebecca-Bogart/ and http: //www.amazon.com/Jenny-Peters
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or want to share your ukulele successes with us, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you!
Jenny Peters [email protected]
Rebecca Bogart [email protected]
YouTube 21 Songs in 6 Days